Grimes Biography: Claire Elise Boucher is a Canadian singer, songwriter, album creator, and graphic artist known by her stage name Grimes. in this article, e will cover the life of Grimes and her career from start to end.
career and Work
She has been recording music since the release of her first studio album ‘Geidi Primes’ in 2010. Her third studio album ‘Dreams’ was released in 2012 and became one of the most successful albums of that year. The album was nominated for a Juno Award for Alternative Album of the Year. In 2013, she received a nomination for Breakthrough Artist at the Junos and took home Best Pop Album at the 2012 Polaris Music Prize.
Awards Winning List
- Grimes has won several other awards, including
- TwoGrammys (Best New Artist in 2012
- Best Dance Recording in 2014)
- two Juno Awards (Alternative Album of the Year in 2015 and Best Alternative Album in 2015)
- two MTV Video Music Awards (Best New Artist in 2013 and Best Art Direction In A Video For A Song That Gets Physical At The 2016 VMAs)
- four MTV Europe Music Awards (Best New Act at the 2006 European MTV Awards, Breakthrough Act at the 2007 European MTV Awards
- Best Female at the 2008 European MTV Awards
- Best Pop Act At 2009 European.
Family and Huband, Grimes Biography
In 2018, Grimes announced that she was pregnant with her first child with her husband Elon Musk, Tesla’s billionaire entrepreneur and engineer.
The couple welcomed their first son into the world on May 21st, 2020. Named X?? A-12, he was born at 5:32 pm EST. The couple shared a cute picture of their newborn on Twitter to celebrate his arrival.
The couple announced they were expecting in February 2020 when they posted a video on Instagram explaining that they had been trying to get pregnant for several years before finally getting pregnant naturally (without any medication).