A black “X” on Snapchat indicates that the message or snap you sent was not delivered to the recipient. This “X” mark typically appears next to a message or snap when it fails to send due to various reasons, such as connectivity issues, the recipient’s device being offline, or the recipient having blocked you.
What does a black X mean on Snapchat
Here’s what the different status indicators mean on Snapchat:
- Grey arrow: Your message or snap was sent to the recipient.
- Grey chat icon: The recipient has viewed the message or snap in chat.
- Filled grey arrow: Your snap or chat has been delivered to the recipient.
- Filled purple arrow: The recipient has viewed your snap or chat.
- Red “X”: Your snap or chat did not send, possibly due to an issue with the recipient’s device or connectivity.
- Black “X”: Your snap or chat did not send, possibly because the recipient has blocked you or is not available.
Remember that Snapchat’s features and symbols may change over time, so it’s always a good idea to refer to the official Snapchat support or documentation for the most up-to-date information.